Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Jackson Wang's Thank You Message Makes Me Cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠ




Awww~~ Reading this translation makes me wanna cry like Han River....
Jackson's so nice to his parents, I wanna cry~~~
I really love Jackson a lot.. even though he's far away from them, he always thought of them. He misses his parents a lot! 




I'm like Jackson... I'm also far away from my parents because they have work....
I've always wanted to say that I love and miss my parents. But I'm such a shy type that I'm too shy to say it to my parents... hehehehe... I don't know why! xD And that led to my parents being mad at me for not talking to them always! Hahahaha

But all I wanna say is, that I love them so much and I always missed them.

I hope they can spend much time together~~ I love this family. Wang Family.. :)



Jackson-oppa, hwaiting for your comeback!! I hope you receive great achievements! We, IGOT7/Ahgases will cheer for you and GOT7!!


-Yanna ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment