Sunday, March 20, 2016

Reasons why I love this ship + JackJi Couple (Jackson & Youngji) Fanmade videos (Part 1)


                 
                  Does anyone watch the second season of SBS' Roommate? Me? I have watched it. A nth times! And it's because of this ship! :3



And today, I will be sharing you guys my FMVs that I made because I wanna show you all my works and the reason why I love this ship so much!!
                   I fell in love with them in the end of May 2015, when I read an article about Jackson confessing that Youngji was even more prettier than she was in Roommate at Inkigayo.



                     After seeing this, I searched for them. Watched their fanmade videos of them and soon fell in love with them. After that, I watched all of Roommate S2 episodes! That's where I start to stan both respective groups: GOT7 and KARA (recently disbanded).
                     I don't know why I love them so much! They look like the couples that I've seen on TV here in my country. Not lovey-dovey, but just bickering, quarelling and such! And it makes a ship more sweet and romantic! I love this kind of couple! You know, that "the more you hate, the more you love" thing? It was applied in this ship!
                     BTW, we will come back to this ship later. Lemme now share one of my JackJi FMVs!

[FMV] To Youngji, Love Jackson (JackJi Couple) 


Music: To. Crown by C-clown

                     This is the most viewed JackJi FMV in my channel that has a lot of views and some comments from shippers! It is because of what kind of videos I applied there and it totally fit the lyrics! I'm so glad that this video has many feedback.



[FMV] How It Feels To Be With You 



Music: How It Feels To Be With You by EleventySeven
             This is the video that I made which is lacking in editing! Hehehe~ But I managed to compile some of JackJi's cute moments


[If You Do FMV] Jackson x Youngji // MAD (Short MV.) 

Music: If You Do by GOT7

                A short fanmade video of GOT7's "If You Do" JackJi ver. I added GOT7's dancing so it would make it look like just an MV,



[JACKJI FMV] It's Over 

Music: Congratulations by DAY6

                 NOTE: Subtitles are fake. This fanmade video is all about them breaaking up and Youngji not
wanting to see her again anymore... IDK what I'm doing! LOL

[FMV] Jackson x Youngji || Frozen in Time 

Music: Frozen in Time by Sunmi ft. Jackson of GOT7

                  Just sexy JackJi~~ LOL


[FMV] JackJi // B U T T E R F L Y 

Music: Butterfly by BTS

                   This is the fanmade video that my friend really likes because yeah. The one singing is BTS! 
xD 




So I think I'm gonna stop here! I think I'll post more about this! But if you want to watch some of my 
JackJi fanmade videos, just go to my channel here.

Thank you for reading! :3 #JackJiHwaiting



No comments:

Post a Comment